Pre-Registration Now Open!
Click here to reserve your place.
The conference includes two days of networking, panels and workshops at The Evergreen State College in Olympia. Panelists will address the current situation in Israel/Palestine, strategies for justice and peace, the growing international campaigns for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) and cross-movement building. Local and national organizers will facilitate workshops to educate, motivate and provide tools for community organizing.
Solidarity in Action Featuring
Keynote Presenter: Alice Walker
Scheduled workshops and events include:
- Human Rights and Strategies for Justice in Palestine/Israel
- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Campaigns & Grassroots Organizing
- Organizing with the Olympia Rafah Solidarity Mural Project
- Cross Movement Building
- Social Networking as an organizing tool
- Report Back on Trial in Israel by the Corries
- Celebration with music and dancing Sat. evening in Downtown Olympia
- Buffet lunch on Saturday included in the cost of registration
Travel and Lodging information:
- Click here for Olympia hotel information.
- Click here for transportation from SeaTac airport.
- Click here for information about public transportation in Olympia.
- Click here for a map of the Evergreen State College.
- Click here for more information on the City of Olympia.
If you or your organization is interested in co-sponsoring this years conference, please contact Becca Pilcher. Co-sponsorship opportunities are available at the following levels. Download the co-sponsorship form here.
- Friend of the Foundation: $50.00 – $150.00 (Your name will be listed in the Conference Program.)
- Partner in Peace: $150 – $350.00 (A black & white ad for your company will be placed in conference program, seen by up to 300 people.)
- Ally in Action: $350 – $600.00 (The above perks plus one free ticket for the entire weekend including Alice Walker at the Washington Center.)
- Harbinger of Justice: $600.00+ (The above perks plus an ad placed on the RCF website and in the Washington Center program viewed by up to 1000 people OR 2 Free Tickets to the full conference including Alice Walker.)